Friday, August 15, 2008

Adrian: Day 1, Half-Time

It's the first day of the rest of my life.  Woohoo!  For breakfast this morning I had half a bowl of cereal and half a banana.  I also ate half an orange.  About an hour later I had 2 dates, and a pineapple snack bar thing.  

I just finished the prescribed daily workout, and using a jump rope was more challenging than I thought it would be.  I got winded after the first hundred jumps, but I managed to do a total of 505 in 4 sets.  It was a very traumatizing experience for our cats.  

Anyway, it's lunch time now, and I'm going to go make myself half a ham sandwich.

Adrian

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Ha ha. 9 out of 10 cats HATE the PCP

Nate said...

ha ha. This morning I was chuckling to myself about making a half a pb & j to bring to work. I mean seriously who eat half a pb & j?

PCPer's that's who

Amy said...

thank goodness I can jump rope outside. My cat hates me enough as it is (hates everyone, really)

good job!!!