Monday, September 22, 2008

Adrian: Day 39, Flexibility...

I have none.

I haven't been stretching before my workouts this whole time. Why? Rigid personality. I have been doing it lately though...since yesterday. I plan to do it every day from now on so I can go from

to

Emiko and I were talking this morning about flexibility, and we decided to get a yoga dvd to help us get more like Stretch Armstrong. We were also talking about going to meditation groups outside of the Zen Center, and we found out that there's a free yoga/qi gong/mindful movement class at the East Bay Meditation Center every 2nd and 4th Friday night. We were both pretty excited about that. I know what you're thinking - Yoga on Friday nights? Awesome! We think so too. We're going to check out the class this Friday, and we'll let you know how it goes. That's it for now!

See you in 24 hours!

Adrian

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Wouldn't Mr. Fantastic have been a better coupling with Thing?

That PDF is on its way to you now. Yoga DVDs are for the birds!

Adrian and Emiko said...

That's true, but I can't realistically hope to be as flexible as Mr. Fantastic. Also, Stretch Armstrong is manlier.

Thanks for the ebook. I can't wait to check out the limber Russian men.

-A

Patrick said...

Right, Stretch Armstrong represents a very attainable flexibility level, my bad...

Tim said...

Ah, my weak point, flexibility. But even that is improving!! Keep at it.