Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adrian: Day 19, Mind Muscles.

So, in Patrick's latest email, he said:

"From the looks of your blogs it seems everyone is getting the promised motivational boost from actually seeing some results for all your hard work."

That was pretty true for me today. I'm definitely starting to feel a boost in motivation. I keep finding myself thinking about all the things I want to do, instead of all the things I can't do. I feel healthy, and strong. It's almost like I can do anything I set my mind to. And my mind is looking at the brighter side of things.

Physically, I haven't seen much change yet, and I definitely don't look like this:







But still, I feel good.

Hope everyone else is good too!

Adrian

4 comments:

Adrian and Emiko said...

That picture is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER SEEN!

-E

Patrick said...

You'll need about 25 more sets of resistance bands to look like that guy.

Nate said...

That's 100% scary and wrong. I don't think he could feed himself

Adrian said...

Not as wrong as this guy:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/durvish1812/muscle_man.jpg