Friday, September 12, 2008

Adrian: Day 29, Out of Body Exercise

I had the black tea again today and the caffeine boost I got from that one cup seemed to push my energy through the roof. After tea, Emiko and I had a really lucid talk about feeling excited about life. We both feel a lot clearer mentally these days, about where we are in life, and how to proceed together. Soon afterwards, I felt a rush of energy to start my workout. I ended up setting a new record for myself today - 1800 jumps in one set. I felt so good that I plowed through the rest of my exercises like Super Mario on mushrooms. I was listening to music the whole time, and during my leg ups I entered a transcendental state in which I felt the vibrations of the music going through me. Lesson for the day: Say yes to exercise.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

whoa, I gotta get some of this magical tea!

Tim said...

... and the mushrooms!!

Nate said...

Dude have you ever had a real OBE? I have once. It was insane.

Adrian and Emiko said...

I have actually. I used to get sleep paralysis all the time, and I've had at least one full blown OBE from those experiences. What happened during yours?

-A

Nate said...

It was weird. One day I was really tired, like the kind of tired where your body is in autopilot. It was after I worked outside all day and was dehydrated. I went in the shower and laid down lol. I fell asleep for a little while and when I woke up I couldn't move (sleep paralysis) and tired really hard to stand up. I did but out of my body. It was nuts. It didn't last really long though just a couple seconds. A couple other times I have just used sleep paralysis for lucid dreaming and have "rolled" out of my body from lying on my side or "fallen" through the mattress. Which is a ton of fun!