Friday, October 17, 2008

Emiko: Day 64, Sensory Garden

I just wanted to quickly add to Adrian's last post. The part of the Botanical Garden that we will hopefully be volunteering in is the Sensory Garden. The plants that we would be working with are highly fragrant, like lavender and geraniums. I feel like I have a new sensitivity and appreciation for smells. I am really looking forward to getting my hands in the dirt and using all my new strong muscles as we help maintain a garden like that. I am excited!

On another note, I couldn't really smell today (not even at the Sensory Garden) because I think I'm getting sick. :(

2 comments:

Tim said...

Oh no, Emiko, not you too!! Take care!

Nate said...

Oh no! Don't get sick!

The sensory garden thing is awesome but I really hope you don't get sick right now!